Rates subject to change, please call or contact us for most recent pricing.
We offer a selection of boats suitable to operate in our local boating area, no matter your skill or experience level. The lengths of our boats range from 18’–24’ and are outboard, center console fishing boats, dual-console fishing boat, or deck boats. Located at both the Port Hudson Marina & the Tarpon Landing Marina.
- 21' Rendevous deck boat | bimini top | depth/fish finder | marine VHF radio | seats 8 | 150 Yamaha outboard
- 20' Hurricane deck boat | bimini top | depth/fish finder | VHF radio | seats 8 | live bait well | 150 Yamaha outboard
Starting at $200 half-day* // Starting at $285 full day*
Starting at $150 half-day* // Starting at $225 full day*
Center Console Boat
- 18' Palm Beach center console bay/flats boat | bimini top | VHF radio | depth/fish finder | live bait well | 90 Yamaha outboard
- 20' Palm Beach center console T-top fishing boat | seats 4 | depth/fish finder | VHF radio | live bait well | 115 Yamaha outboard
- 20' Quest center console T-top fishing boat | seats 4-5 | VHF radio | depth/fish finder | live bait well | 150 Yamaha outboard
Starting at $180 half-day* // Starting at $275 full day*
*Price includes: safety equipment jackets, throw cushion, fire ext ,etc. Gas NOT Included.
Single Seat Kayak
Hourly Rental $10
Half Day (4 hrs) $35
Full Day (8 hrs) $50
Tandem Seat Kayak
Hourly Rental $15
Half Day (4 hrs) $45
Full Day (8 hrs) $65
Half & Full Day Rentals Available for:
Here’s How it Works:
- Call the marina and reserve a boat.
- Show up at your scheduled time and check in with the office.
- Load the boat with your gear for the day.
- Enjoy your time out on the water!
- Return the boat within our specified time frame.
- Pay for the gas and oil you used for the day.
- Get on with your day!
Our boats are equipped with the necessary equipment to get you out on the water, make your day enjoyable and then get you back at the end of the day.
This includes a VHF radio, Depth sounder/fish finder, compass, a bimini or T-top to protect you from the sun, and Coast Guard approved safety equipment.
Rental rates are dependent on the size and type of boat you rent and do not include gasoline/oil used or any damage you may incur. Please call for rates and availability.
A strand of 4 islands offers a picturesque lighthouse & undeveloped beaches for camping & swimming.
The Anclote Keys Light is a lighthouse built in 1887 on Anclote Key, the largest of the Anclote Keys.
A unique piece of Florida history, accessed only via boat or kayak. Explore these old fish camps.
Enjoy a day of beach combing, exploring tidal pools, or just relaxing on the beach of an unclaimed island.
Originating near Crews Lake, the river flows for over 23 miles through the Starkey Wilderness Park.
The Florida "Middle grounds shipwreck" is a popular scuba diving and fishing location.
Dock for a meal at Catches Waterfront Grille or Rum River Restaurant.
Pasco County Reefs
Explore, dive or fish at Pasco County Reef 1, 2 or 4.
Anclote State Park
The 403-acre Anclote Key Preserve State Park is accessible only by private boat.